We’re delighted to share with you a guest post from SEO Jury that addresses the complex nature of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). It explains why there is no magic wand to wave to guarantee overnight position #1 rankings – although of course that’s where every business wants to be!
The “lucky” websites that appear in the top 5 results on page 1 get a massive 75% of clicks and few searchers go beyond that page when deciding which link to click on. But gaining the top positions is certainly not down to luck. The best ranking websites are using all the best SEO insider tips and tricks to get right up at the top of the listings.
Read the infographic below to learn more about SEO: what it is, and what other elements of digital marketing help tell the search engines exactly where to place your website in the list of results.
16 SEO FAQs We Still Struggle to Understand
Presented by SEOjury.co.uk
If you need help with any element of digital marketing, feel free to contact us for a no-obligation chat.
Get Your Free eBook
Enter your email address below to receive your free copy of ‘Profit From Your Profile'
We will never sell your email address to any 3rd party or send you nasty spam. Promise.
Recent Blog Posts
- 16 SEO FAQs We Still Struggle to Understand [Infographic]July 26, 2017 - 10:31 pm
- How to reduce the size of images for my websiteJuly 19, 2017 - 11:05 am
- 10 Digital Marketing Mistakes That Thwart SuccessJuly 14, 2017 - 11:30 am
- How do I add someone I follow to a twitter listJuly 2, 2017 - 11:32 am
- YouTube Ads in Google Adwords – The Ultimate Step By Step GuideJune 20, 2017 - 6:14 pm