What have you got to say today?
All over the world, every second of every day, content is being written, uploaded and read. The internet is an incredible platform: regardless of education, formal training or occupation, it allows us each to become a writer – a diarist, a critic, an expert perhaps. As our lives change daily, so do people’s Facebook statuses, their LinkedIn opinions, the trends on Twitter. If your website doesn’t reflect change, then there’s something very wrong.
There’s no point in a stream of pretty pictures and a stylish font unless you’ve got something to say. A boring site is just one potential customer’s mouse click away from your biggest rival. A stagnant site will not encourage existing customers to return and bring their friends.
Take a good look at your site. When was it last refreshed and updated with some new ideas, given a voice or identity that will grab your customers’ attention? Your content should reflect what you or your company brings to the table: innovation, enthusiasm and maybe even a sense of humour.
It’s what makes your company unique. It’s what will bring your customers back to your site again and again. Reconsider the importance of content.
Get Your Free eBook
Enter your email address below to receive your free copy of ‘Profit From Your Profile'
We will never sell your email address to any 3rd party or send you nasty spam. Promise.
Recent Blog Posts
- 16 SEO FAQs We Still Struggle to Understand [Infographic]July 26, 2017 - 10:31 pm
- How to reduce the size of images for my websiteJuly 19, 2017 - 11:05 am
- 10 Digital Marketing Mistakes That Thwart SuccessJuly 14, 2017 - 11:30 am
- How do I add someone I follow to a twitter listJuly 2, 2017 - 11:32 am
- YouTube Ads in Google Adwords – The Ultimate Step By Step GuideJune 20, 2017 - 6:14 pm